SFEDI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Business and Enterprise Support Services
Professional qualification for Business Advisers
The Level 7 Certificate in Professional Business and Enterprise Support Services focuses on those who wish to develop the broad base of high level skills, knowledge and understanding needed by business advisers.
It is specifically for those working in the business support sector that help entrepreneurs who are starting up and developing businesses to review their progress, action plan improvements, implement changes to their existing or prospective business and develop their business skills and knowledge.
The course includes:
- Developing a Professional Business Support Relationship
- Analyse and Support the Needs of a Client
- Support a client to Source, Access and Evaluate Business Support
- Evaluate and Develop Own Practices
Quick Check Points
- Professional qualification
- Contributes to CPD
- Work based learning
- Enhanced knowledge and skills