Terms and Conditions
QLMs policies are listed below:
- Payment Policy
- Internet Copyright Notice
- Website Usage
- Website Disclaimer Policy
- QLM requires payment of tuition fees to be made prior to the start of a programme
- QLM accept cheque or BACS payments
- For information on fees please use 'contact us' or telephone 01769 561101
- Full refunds will be made where a learner cancels up to 10 working days before the programme start date.
- A 50% refund will be made where a learner cancels within 10 days of the programme start date.
- No fee is refundable within 24 hours of the programme start date.
All information collected will be used only in accordance with this privacy st_atement:
Information we may collect:
- Name and job title
- Cntact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we may use the information gathered:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, services or information we think might be of interest.
- For market research and quality purpose
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By clicking the relevant box to indicate that you do not want information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- By writing to or emailing us at any time.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to QLM Ltd, The Byre, East Greylake, Yarnscombe, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 3NQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. .
Information Sharing and Disclosure
By providing personal information you are deemed to consent to this being shared outside QLM Ltd in the following circumstances:
- To enable QLM to provide the service you have requested
- To inform companies providing a service to you on QLM's behalf (we provide only the information needed to deliver the service, and companies are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose)
- To update you on the latest service announcements, software updates or other information QLM thinks you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners
- QLM Ltd data is stored in controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom where QLM Ltd or its' business partners are located
Internet Copyright Notice
- This website and its content is copyright of QLM Ltd- © QLM Ltd. 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The term QLM or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Byre, East Greylake, Yarnscombe, Barnstaple, Devon, EX 31 3NQ . Our company registration number is 5726702 and place of registration is Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Website Disclaimer Policy
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by QLM Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of QLM Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, QLM Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.